“It seems that the missing Places description noted first by Mathew Hunt yesterday is the new normal at least for a day or two. [...]
I don’t think this is the final show there is an interesting trend in the Chrome screen shots …. it appears that they are attempting to create adequate space in the local results for the many artifacts of produced by Search Plus Your World.”
“According to a top Google lawyer, ‘Google’s leadership does not care terribly much about precedent or law’ per Stephen Levy’s book In The Plex. That very rare scofflaw attitude, combined with the vast amount of evidence cataloged below, strongly suggests Google is not the innocent victim it claims to be, but a dominant perpetrator of systematic violations of law around the globe.”
Search engine newslets
- 67% of Google+ users are male.
- 62% of restaurant searches on Valentines’s day were mobile.
- Search engine DuckDuckGo.com has 1,000,000 searches a day.
- Patent: how Google might filter blog posts from Google blog search.
- New Google enhanced ad sitelinks offer more real estate to top ads.
- Google.com appointed as malware by Microsoft Security Essentials.
- Google’s Schmidt to sell stock worth $1.5 billion.