“Approximately 90% of participants looked at the sponsored results above the organic results in each search task. […]
Fewer participants looked at the sponsored results on the right side of the page – only 28% of participants looked at these results on Google and 21% on Bing. […]
100% of participants looked at the organic search results in each search.”
Ha, organic still the best way to go.
Still worth creating a great organic search response with lots of page results you own.
More info @
- Reviewing student political posters with a great teacher!@ 2 weeks ago
- Thinking about a business promotion that won't break the bank so you could repeat the process? Video.Shock.Media@ 2 weeks ago
- @SimplyStassi Anyway to get a local number of branch on Lake-Cook Road, Northbrook, IL?@ 2 weeks ago
- Citibank, phones not working. CAnnot connect. #AskCiti@ 2 weeks ago
- Citibank, phones not working? #Citibank@ 2 weeks ago